5 Nights 6 Days Leh Ladakh Tour
5 Nights / 6 Days
Destination Covered : Leh Ladakh, Leh Palace
Tour Activities : Adventure, Camping, Forts and Palaces, Road Trip, Art Galleries, Monuments & Historical Places, Museums
Tour Themes : Culture & Heritage, Family & Group Tours, Luxury Tours, Honeymoon & Romantic Tours, Women Friendly Tours
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Leh Ladakh and Leh Palace Tour Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival Leh.
Arrival Leh, Our representative will meet, greet, assist and transfer you to Hotel in Leh. After noon visit to Shanti Stupa Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace.
SHANTI STUPA:- is situated on a hilltop in Chanspa. It was built in 1991 by Japanese Buddhist Bhikshu Gyomyo Nakamura. Shanti stupa has provides beautiful and panoramic view of the surrounding landscape and has become a primary reason for to become a popular tourist attraction. It was built to promote world peace and a symbol of the ties between the people of Japan and Ladakh. In the evening take a walk to the local bazaar in Leh. Overnight at Hotel in Leh.
LEH PALACE:- Leh Palace is a former royal palace overlooking the town of Leh, Ladakh, in the Indian Himalayas. It was constructed circa 1600 by Sengge Namgyal. The palace was abandoned when Dogra forces took control of Ladakh in the mid-19th century and forced the royal family to move to Stok Palace.
Day 02: Sham Valley ( 60kms / 2-3hrs )
After breakfast, we start our drive to the famous Hall of Fame, Gurdwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill & Sangam.
View Where Indus & Zanskar River meets. Drive back to Leh
Overnight stay in hotel at Leh.
Day 03: Leh - Nubra Via Khardungla Pass (140Kms / 5 – 6hrs)
Early morning proceed to Nubra Valley via the World Highest Motorable road (5359 Mts, 17,582 ft) Khardungla pass. Arrive Hunder and proceed for a visit to the White Sand Dunes, You can enjoy the camel ride (On Own). Later if time permits visit Diskit monastery and check in at Luxury Camp. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the camp.
KHARDUNGLA PASS: The road journey to Nubra valley leads through Khardung La pass (The highest Motorable road in the world) 17,582 ft. around 39 Kms. Away from Leh. There are two checkpoints on the both sides of the pass. Khardong is the first village of Nubra valley at higher altitude than Deskit and other villages.
Day 04 : Nubra to Pangong Lake via Shayok River (147 Km / 5 hrs drive)
After breakfast, leave for Pangong Lake, at 14,500 ft, via Shayok. On arrival at Camp at pangong, free time at leisure to enjoy the colour changing lake and the sunset on the banks of the Pangong lake. Overnight on the banks of Pangong Lake.
PANGONG LAKE: The name Pangong is derived from the Tibetan word Banggong meaning long, narrow, enchanted lake. There is a narrow ramp-like formation of land that runs into the lake which is a 6avourite among tourists and photographers. Due to the saltiness in the water of the lake, there is very less micro-vegetation. There are no fish or other aquatic life in the lake, except for some small crustaceans. However, numerous ducks and gulls over and on the lake surface can be spotted in plenty.
Day 05 : Pangong - Leh. ( 134kms / 4-5hrs drive )
After breakfast leave for a walk at Pangong Lake, a highest salt water lake in the world. On the way back visit Thiksey Monastery. Arrive Leh and relax at the hotel or free for individual activities.
THIKSEY GOMPA: 19 Kms from Leh, spectacularly sited, Thiksey is one of the largest and architecturally most impressive Gompas. There are several temples in this Gompas, containing images, stupas and wall paintings of Buddha, which are exquisite.
Overnight stay in Hotel at Leh.
Day 06: Airport Departure.
Leave on time for Leh airport to board your flight to Delhi.
More Details about Leh Ladakh and Leh Palace Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- Welcome Drink
- Mineral Water
- Non Veg Meals
- Veg Meals
- Veg & Non Veg Meals
- 1. Accommodation in Deluxe room at :
• 04 nights stay at specified hotels in Leh with attached bathroom.
• 01 night stay at specified Hotel/Camp in Nubra Valley.
• 01 night stay at specified camp in Pangong area.
2. Stay on MAP Basis.
3. Misc. charges are inclusive like
• Ladakh Royalty Fee.
• Inner-line permits
• Portages at hotel and airport
• All applicable luxury/ road taxes
- GST will be applicable as per prevailing rates.
• Air and train fare.
• Any monastery entrance fees, Any Joy ride or rafting.
• Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
• Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
• Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programme, any extra running will be charges extra.
• Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
• Any other item not mentioned in the cost includes section.
- * 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
- Things to Note:
• Above rates are applicable subject to total no. of passengers traveling together as per mentioned in each column.
• Extra Child: 05 to 11 years with Bed.
• Please note that only 01 extra bed is allowed per room.
• Please note rooms are subject to availability. We are not holding any rooms.
• All Indian tourists are required to carry valid Photo IDs issued by any govt. institution, for the innerline permits. Children accompanying the parents are required to carry date of birth certificate. Non submission of the above documents will result in denial of entry to the restricted areas in Ladakh.
• All the tourist should have negative RT-PCR report, 96hr before they arrive in Leh.
• Package rates are not valid during the festive seasons and long weekends
All domestic Hotels/Transport rates are based on current tariff & subject to change without prior notification; the revised rates will be charged extra. All arrangements made by TCIL are in the capacity of an agent only. TCIL will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts of force majeure.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.